If it was free why did I have to sign for everything?

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

1st nite in my room all threw the nite we heard chairs moving around and loud noises above us while we tried to sleep and this went all 7 nites.. when I tried to use me unlimited drink card i had to sign for every drink i got. the people that worked for this company was not friendly at all. they did not even get to know or name. My kid tried there 10-12 yr old care and they never did anything fun. most of the time she was with me. at two ports we had to b carted in by boat. what a wait they call by # to line up for boat but the keep calling numbers and people where waiting pass the 4th floor on 6th on the stairs to get on in a line. than they frozen my card so i could not get any drinks until i paid for my and my kids 12.95 for grad. so that is $39 a day. I told them I only pay in cash at end of cruise but i still had to put more money down and i never got it back when i got off the boat. Norwegian sucks and i will never take another one of there boats again. Carnival all the way.

made sick after awhile and got tired of pork all then time

nothing to do

no fun stuff had to wait 2 hrs to sign out of it

old

above us moving all the time dude next to use smoke and cabin allways late about cleaning it