Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The most fun I've had on a cruise yet!

Sail Date: February 28, 2015

I had a great time on this Norwegian Cruise! We went in early March and got a fantastic deal. We had a porthole window room with the ultimate beverage package included for free! The bed and pillows were very comfortable and we really enjoyed having a bit of a view. This was my first time with the "freestyle" cruising which was fantastic. It was great to be able to be so flexible and come and we go as we pleased for dinner. Cocktails we tried were all fantastic!! I would say our cruise paid for itself in the first three days in alcohol alone. The service was always quick whether we were at one of their many bars or lounging by the pool. We only ate in the complimentary dining rooms, though our friends tried the Steakhouse and French bistro and enjoyed them. I'd rate the food overall as a 3.5. There were some hits and misses but for the most part we enjoyed the variety of choices and were never left hungry. O'sheehans had the most consistently good food; though the menu is set so we were able to try everything. I loved the chicken pot pie and buffalo wings. The entertainment highlights were the russian acrobatic duo and the cirque show. You can tell by the applause that the whole audience was entranced. I enjoyed the magic show but most of the comedy was a miss, for me. The standup comic was also very unfunny and sounded like he hadn't come up with anything fresh in 10 years. We thought all the ports we visited were great but did not book excursions through Norwegian. Tendering & disembarking was organized and timely so we had plenty of time for adventuring. I will definitely would book with Norwegian again.

Houston, Texas
No complaints. Fast and efficient
Beautiful Beach
Belize City, Belize
Cavetubing and ziplining was a real adventure! Not to be missed
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Check out the Little French Key private island. It's an unexpected perfect piece of paradise.