Review on my last cruise on NCL Jewel 2/14/15 7 night Western Caribbean Houston roundtrip

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2015

We had an awesome cruise experience last trip as we were updated to Platinum latitude level on this ship we received lots of awards and won drawings in the latitude member party.  We received 3 champaign, 3 wine, 3 free special restaurant dinners, one NCL big album book, neck lace, free laundry, and etc.  We enjoyed our every dinner with bottle of wine or champaign to celebrate our Valentine's day and Chinese New Year holidays on ship day and night.  Thank you so much.

However, reverting on booking of the cruise, on Norweigian website it was listed everybody would receive $25 per cabin on board credit (for inside cabin).  After on board, I checked the statement it was not posted.  I was told since my booking was by travel agent I needed to talk to my travel agent after return.  So Brian Dick:  Could you please kindly see to it if we can get this back?  Thanks so much.  :) :)

Excellent, Taste good

OK

We really enjoyed the shows on ship.

N/A

Well trained, courteous, and efficient.

Clean

Our beds were set to have one King's bed(instead of two separate beds)..that is OK. To be honest, the room is a bit small. But it was quiet, convenient and comfortable.

Just good.