Night shows and rooms are great, but not the food !!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Nice clean room, great shows, but the food is NOT good at all, they repeat the menu and even put the exact same things every day. But this is the ship will really give you the on-board credit to spent, this is the best part why I like NCL !  I was with so many other cruises like Carnival, Princess and Holland America before, NCL is good at cleaning room, great night shows, but they really need to improve the food. the food is really important on the ship, 99% of menu is repeated for every single 3 meals every day on their buffet deck, they really need to put some extra idea for NCL dinning.

please improve the food, it's almost the same menu every day.

I like their stateroom service, they clean the room so well. :)
I like them to give me the on board credit to spent with. And also , I put my deposit with discount for my next NCL trip. And hope my next NCL trip will have better food.