Awesome Cruise!!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2014

As a younger cruiser, I was a bit nervous about booking a cruise with Norwegian, because I heard it was geared towards retired individuals. While there were older cruisers, this was by far the best cruise I have had compared to Royal Caribbean and Carnival. I loved the "freestyle" cruise. The staff was excellent. The activities on-board were for all ages, and they had great night time activities for the younger group. The ports of call were great. Everything went smoothly. I can't wait to cruise with Norwegian again!

Food and food options were excellent!

Lots of diverse activities to do for any age!

Way above any other cruise I have ever been on. The acrobatics and talent on board was spectacular.

Don't have any children, so I didn't really pay attention to this.

The best crew ever! Ben and Zach were great cruise directors.

Ship was clean

Didn't spend much time here, but there was nothing to complain about.

We always ate at the Great Outdoors. The view was spectacular, and the tables were never full.

The port of Houston is kind of gross...
Beautiful port and excursions!
The port is a bit congested, so book your excursion ahead of time, and you'll be fine.
Easy to navigate.