Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Spring Break Cruise

Sail Date: March 17, 2013

When we stepped onto the ship, the welcoming group totally ignored us. I had to approach one of them and ask whether the staterooms are ready and whether they are still serving lunch. I've been to many cruises so I know the drill. But I can imagine that for a first time traveler, he or she would feel lost and unwelcomed. The rest of the cruise was as expected, except for the number of young people on board. It seemed we had chosen a Spring Break week to cruise. What an unexpected delight. They cheered and participated in the entertainment and activities with great enthusiasm, which is quite different from our last cruise which comprised of 80% seniors. It made the trip more exciting.
Children's Programs N/A

If you have a big group dining at the Garden Cafe, ask the staff to help you find a table for the whole group.