Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

bahamas

Sail Date: March 17, 2013

Everything was great! The food the entertainment was good. The service was good. The steward we had was good I like Norwegian because of the freestyle. We actuallt caught a spring break but the kids were great. Well behaved.
I've been on other cruises and they were more formal but good.
The room with balcony though was very gloomy .I think the colors in there were too dark. I was on the aft side . Never again i always go for the middle of the ship so i won't do that again.All and all it was good.

plan your excursions carefully. we didn't. we got too much sun all too soon.