bahamas

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Everything was great! The food the entertainment was good. The service was good. The steward we had was good I like Norwegian because of the freestyle. We actuallt caught a spring break but the kids were great. Well behaved.
I've been on other cruises and they were more formal but good.
The room with balcony though was very gloomy .I think the colors in there were too dark. I was on the aft side . Never again i always go for the middle of the ship so i won't do that again.All and all it was good.

plan your excursions carefully. we didn't. we got too much sun all too soon.