Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Cruise

Sail Date: January 23, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I tend to get motion sick, so I armed myself with patches behind my ear, wrist straps and a ginger inhaler. I used the patch and it worked well. The water was incredibly smooth - just one evening with a bit of a roll. The mini-suite was great, and we sat outside for our morning coffee. We elected to have contintnetal breakfast delivered to the room in the morning. It was a bit cool leaving Houston in January, so next time we would book later probably April. However, by the time we got to Cozumel the weather was warm and sunny.The meal upgrades were well worth it. The food was excellent. My wife had lobster and chanpagne every night.