Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best cruise I had.

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

I cruised before with other cruise lines some considered better but were dissapointing. With Norwegian I had a very good experience almost every minute something is hapening. Lots of activities. Great parties ( my adult children and we enjoyed the glow party).

The shows were proffesional   The team was good

we really enjoyed the stand up shows. As a matter of fact we went 3 times to those shows and they differed a bit each time. We also liked the howl at the moon pianos show and the musical legally blonde

less of our preference was the pianist who didnt know how to sing. There was alao a motown tribute which we really enjoyed.

The best part is of course the food which is much better here than on the other cruise line we experienced( celebrity and carribean)

good enough. Good service. More spacious than other ship lines where we had rooms with balcony