Norwegian Getaway Cruise

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I was very disappointed with this cruise. First the rooms sure have gotten smaller.  When we wentto the room, the 3 of us, had to figure where to put our clothing as there were no dressers jut a few shelves. We shared the closet. The safe quit working and had to find somone to come fix it and took about 3 1/2 hours. There was a crying baby next door.  We ate dinner only once in dining room as we watched everybody else wear whatever they felt like wearing but my husband was not allowed in because he had a collared buttoned down shirt that the sleeves were cutoff as it was made. To me that was very pitiful. There was very limited entertainment that was free and as you have paid already why pay again. My husband likes karaoke but was very limited until  last few days on ship.  Next the smoking area on ship--they had a small enclosed area where about 100 people tried to squeeze in to have a cigarette. The other areas to smoke were on 16th deck and half of casino area. The casino should have entertainment in there while people gamble.  It was impossible to get 1500 points in casino so glad I already had drink package. On carnival I already would have had it in 2 days -3 the max. The food was good but nothing great. Embarkment from ship in Miami was terrible. As we always walk off it still took us over 1 hour. As my husband has nueropathy in his legs it was ridicuous.  We have been on Norwegian at least 5 times but this was the worse. We  will most  likely stick with Carnival as they are more friendly and cater to all  not just the Haven people.  Oh yes  my husband had to buy to use steam room  which I believe should be  free to all.  Thank you for listening I hope you understand my complains. Bathrooms were  very dirty.

Too small no place to put anything.

check out all you pay for and what extras there are.

they did not stop there.