Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Alis and Pedja were great

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. It was very restful. Personnel were friendly.

We especially enjoyed Alis and Pedja, both their music and their warm personalities. They were the highlight of the trip for us. I'd seen Legally Blond- the movie. I actually liked it better than the musical. I got tired of the ":Oh, My God." phrase. Taking God's name in vain really bothers us, as He has blessed our lives abundantly and we honor Him. Also some of the dancing was quite suggestive, but I guess that's what folk want these days.

Our housekeeper was excellent. The room was small, as we had expected.
However it would be nice to have room for one chair.
Very smooth and stress-free.
Destinations and Excursions My wife has mobility problems, so we never left the ship
Children's Programs We had no children with us
Miami, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica didn't go on shore

We enjoyed eating at the specialty restaurants; food was excellent and there was an intimate, sophisticated atmosphere. The dining package for $78 was a good deal.