Excellent food but loud in the common areas.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I enjoyed being with my family and enjoying the wonderful food.  The atrium was very loud when music was being played or any games, also buy the adult pool was way too loud to relax in a lounge chair.  I did enjoy being at H2O, much quieter. The dualing pianos were fun, Wine Lover's Musical worth the cost, comedians funny, ropes course windy, climbing wall challenging, shore excursions plentiful and the weather was gorgeous.

I liked having the NCL app to text my family but it was inconsistent and didn't have enough information on it about the forecast, what type of craft being performed, list of movies on TV movie channel and prices for activities with fees.

Shakes should be available on the beverage package and having a designated bar for sports games on TV would be more fun.  I would go on the Getaway again for a good price and with a group to enjoy it.

Cabin steward was excellent

Would be nice to have separate area for game shows instead of the atrium.
Hike to the light house. It's interesting.
Good snorkeling you can schedule off the ship.