Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

16+ Fam vaca

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

This was my first time on a 4000 person ship. I prefer smaller, less crowded, more person friendly ships. Cabin was great! Food delicious!.Entertainment fun! Had trouble with dinner reservations not always being accurate.We had a group of 16 so this was important as my dad is 90. Sometimes areas were crowded other times no so much. The Garden Café buffet was always crazy busy.The toilet in room was iffy.There was room noise in room from some of the shows later at night. I hated having to use a tender to get off ship as the lines were always long. Ports were so so. Weather was wonderful and I had a great time with family and that was the bottom line of what this vaca  was all about.

My room was over the shuffle board game on the lower deck so I often heard people playing. At night there was noise from the shows in the theater. Plenty of room, great storage.I like the bed by the balcony.

I liked Taste and Savor the best. Fab breakfast.Tropicanna plays dance music which is wonderful, but its hard to hear table conversations.