Cruise was good but travel agent at was not trustworthy and ruined the esxperience

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2016

Cruise agent, Jay Ravede, promised a $50 on board credit.  Credit was never applied.   I called Jay from the ship as well as sent him an e mail as a 'reminder' but all was ignored.   The ship also called him on our behalf and there was no response.    Jay Ravede also promised a bottle of wine in the room upon our arrival and it was not there.    Not really sure who you hire as a r3epresentative of your company but based on my experience with and with your travel agent I will no longer use as my agent for any future bookings.  I am hoping that you will somehow try to compensate me for my loss.  If not, I will forward this response to NCL as well as the social media pages that are available for all your potential future customers to see.

room was smaller than other ships and cruise experiences.