Great Getaway Cruise to Bahamas

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Gem

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 12, 2018

Ship: Norwegian Gem

Review Summary

Even though it was a few rainy days, I still enjoyed my time on the cruise ship. Watching the shows, activities, playing in the casinos, enjoying the drinks, and having a good time with the crew members and spending time with my family was worth my while.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

Garden Cafe

I loved the food, but they served the same things every day.

Casino Bar

The bartenders had my laughing, smiling, just a great time I had with them. Good times.

Bali Hai Bar And Grill

The service as fast, the bartenders kept the lines moving, provided great drinks every time.

Cigar Lounge

Its so small and crowded, too smoky

Casino

Met a lot of fun people, had a great time on the blackjack machines

Bliss Ultra Lounge

The music selection was not that good to me, it became very boring, didn't really cater to all ages. It was more suited for the younger crowd 18-25 year old, in my opinion. But the atmosphere is cool. Very small dance floor.

The Bartenders were really friendly, attentive, had a blast! The Assistant Maitre'd at O'Sheehans was amazing and the Food Service Crew Member who "washy, washy" everyone's hands before entering the buffet is simply fabulous!

The staterooms are small, but if you like to drink, definitely go the the unlimited drinks package... its so worth it.

Disembarkation