For baby boomers only

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

Not sure if I would cruise with a high percentage of baby boomers. I am not sure if this was only advertised with AARP members. I like a diverse environment and this made me feel out of place. It felt like I needed to be at least 70 years old to fit in with any group. Nothing against seniors but I could wait another 35 years to engage with the groups that were on board.

I just wonder if there was a special for senior citizens for this trip. I felt like I checked into a luxury nursing home. I pray my next cruise is nothing like this one.

great service! Thanks.