My first cruise was satisfactory.

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

Overall, my first cruise was satisfactory. My wife, too. Especially, cabin and meals were very comfortable and various. Due to them, my wife, who are pregnant, was enjoying holidays easily. But, the weather of Florida was not my side. Heavy rain prevented us to enjoy the beach. In addition, there was some noise during sailing. It sometimes hindered us to sleep deeply. Except for it, we thinks the cruise travel was enough to us and if possible, we want to go again. Happy

Although my room was obstructed ocean view, I and my wife thought it's good. But there was some noise to hinder our deep sleep during sailing. Except for it, everything was satisfactory to us.