Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise Line

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

Great Stirrup Cay was our favorite part...always love the private island in the Bahamas!  Besides that, I like that they have an adult only pool and jacuzzi & more importantly the staff made sure when the little ones ventured into our pool they had them leave.  Poolside was a fun time!!!

I knew I booked an obstructed view, but from the look of the pic when booked it was only a partial boat obstructing the view, however, there was also a stair way behind us, blocking our view completely. In the future I will not book a room like that.
New York, New York
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
My favorite island, but they did not have grey goose cherry when it was advertised at the bar

The band should definitely be facing the adult pool, not the other way around.