Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Very disappointed!!!!

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

I always felt NCL was the best cruise line but this trip was very disappointing. 7 of us paid almost $1500 to take an excursion to Disney World, we got there over 2 1/2 hours late and we had time for 2 rides and then had to leave. Not worth the money. Rushed back to the ship to find out we would not be leaving port until 1 am due to a seal leak and we would not have our day at the private island. On top of that staff did not show up to run some activities and we waited an hour between appetizers and our entree, I will think twice before I book another Norwegian Cruise.

The stateroom was fine. Balcony was nice.
We lost 3 of the 6 hours we were supposed to have at Disney World due to ship errors.
Some staff did not show up to run activities
Constantly full. Could not get my granddaughter in most days.
Had to wait along time for our food.