Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Port Canaveral, Grat Stirrup Cay, and the Bahams

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

We really had a great time.  The food was great. (loved the Lox and Bagels in the morning.  All the restaurants food was fantastic. We played a lot of trivia on board,  We were surprised to be invited to a Cocktail Party, because we became  Silver members. We enjoyed the tours that we took.  My only complaint is that the weather was hot.

Cabin / Stateroom We had a really nice cabin steward. Everyone was very helpful to me because I was using a walker the whole trip.

I thought the staff was very helpful and courteous. Loved the towel demos, and the creations in room every night.

1 Comment