Good time

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

This cruise is very nice. I had a fun time esp since we had a group of friends with us. The issue I had was the drink package was so expensive. They do not offer a variety of drink packages, if they had something like pay this amount for 20 drinks, or different options, that might be easier. Whoever wants unlimited would get it.

It was okay. Pretty good for a cruise. However, the wood on these drawers are not good quality. One fell on my foot when I opened it. That could be dangerous. They should look into that. Better to pay for good quality wood but they would not have such issues.

I like the idea of free style. However, why are the portions that small. It just makes people order a few dishes at a time. At that point, what is the difference. Just make normal sizes so people order one thing at a time.

Amazing! I did not want to leave!
Beautiful and not enough time there!