Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

My family and I on Norwegian Gem.

Sail Date: August 01, 2015

Our experience was one to remember for a long time. The staff was fantastic and the entertainment was very appropriate. Even the guests assisted in making the experience a positive one as they greeted each other with smiles and kind words. I look forward to a time when the entire earth will be converted into a paradise under the kingdom (government) of Jesus Christ - Matthew chapter 6 and verse 10. I felt very safe and comfortable on the ship even though among imperfect people who do not necessarily share my faith and I believe that this was so because of the lead set by the staff and administrators on the Gem.

Great staff and cleaning. Novita was wonderful.