Always have a great time!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Gem

My husband and I are in our early 30's and this is our favorite cruise of the 5+ we have done so far (On the Breakaway and the Gem among others) at the time it stopped at a private island outside of Samana instead of Tortola, from what I understand Tortola is a waaaay better option so I am super excited to take this cruise again going to Tortola. We rented Scooters in St Maartens and a Jeep in St Thomas and went zip lining at Tree Limin Extreme (super fun and amazing views!!) We just had the best time ever checking out all the islands...all were so beautiful and friendly...to be fair we have a great time on every cruise but this has some great island time and views.