All Aboard

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem
For this being my first cruise i was kind of dissapointed on the ship itself it was not much to do kind of boring my 11 year old grandson said to me we should of went to Disney World. It wasnt kid friendly i mean they had a small game room, a kid camp which he called boring nothing to do. As for my 19yo he played basketball, he bowled n he enjoyed the little disco they had. As for myself off the ship was the best the beaches was beautiful the sightseeing in Bahamas going to Alantis was the best. Overall it was okay the food on the ship was the same day in and day out. Im not giving up though i will try another cruise just not Norwegian Gem.

Make the best of it 7 days on a ship is a long time