Great Vacation Experience

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Gem

I have 3 children ages 9,11 and 15. I was very impressed with all the activities scheduled for the kids especially the teenagers. There is nothing like a happy teenager-!!!! We had to schedule our dinners around her schedule. They had great events like having the rock climbing wall and pool to themselves. The younger ones performed in the Circus Show . A talent show for all the children in the kid clubs. Pajama parties, Wii, cupcake decorating, and lots of events. Nothing makes a parent happier than knowing they can relax and have their children in safe and secure environments where they are having fun.  My usually grumpy 11 year smiled all the time we have the pictures to prove it. I came home wrinkle free.

Just as i expected, clean well taken care of and just the rightsize for me and my 9 yr. old.
Taking the tender (ferry) can be a little rough and rocky