First cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 21, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Gem

For our first cruise ever, it was the best time of our life. Not only was the ship clean but service was awesome. The gentlmen taking care of room was awesome! Ketut was extremely friendly and always making sure we were taken care of. Since this is my husbands first time ever having a vacation he was extremely happy and relax. I enjoyed the spa while my family went out and did their own thing and it was relaxing ti know I could do my own thing. Like I said if you cruise. Cruise this one. Between the food and the chocolate buffet you can't go wrong. Thanks for the greatest vacation ever.

Awesome

Awesome

Couldn't wait til the next shoe

We did try to use it but our son just wasn't in to it.

Everyone is smiling

Very clean. Washy washy, happy happy, smiley smiley

You only sleep there but next time a bigger room. It's more for just two people.

Get to the pool area soon in the morning and wear sunblock. I did and my son, but my husband and daughter did not......ouch no spots left and they got burnt! But still had a great time. Food is everywhere you go and be mindful of how much you eat!

The line was long so do get there early
Have a plan to where you want to go first before leaving the ship.
Just go there and you won't be disappointed
Again a plan! If you shop they will bug you, go on one of the ships tour.