BLOWN AWAY COMPLETELY

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I can't say enough nice things here. NCL is, in my opinion, the best cruise line operating today. They just do it right. From the moment you board the ship you are in their expert care and they spare no expense to make sure you are cared for properly. Freestyle cruising means you can lay down and nap in your cabin when you've overdone it then get up for dinner whenever you like, or snag an apple from the buffet and have your "dinner" under the stars on the top deck. The captain was a master of his ship and the Gem herself is a thing of complete beauty. Fast as a greyhound, she is also very modern and beautifully fitted.

I was so impressed by a handful of the crew that I took it upon myself to write a long letter of thanks and praise to the executive management of Norwegian Cruise Line. That in itself should tell you how I liked the cruise.

Buy everything you can think of, like shampoo and mouthwash and deodorant, ashore and bring it with you. It is expensive otherwise. Also buy the soda package for $50 a person - it pays for itself in the first day.