First Time Cruiser

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2013
I must admit for a first time cruise that I had an enjoyable time. The entertainment was great! Every night I felt like I was watching a broadway show. Loved it! The old-school and all white party was the jam. The balcony room was perfect for days or nights that I didn't want to walk the ship and be surrounded by a bunch of people. I still had the opportunity to enjoy the sun for tanning and the view for relaxation right from my room. It was great that you can eat all day long but the taste and choices of food could have been better. However, I will still recommend this trip for any "family vacation".

The food had no flavor!

You would want to book your room on a high floor (like 9 and up) because then you will have easy access to everything on the boat.

You dock close to the island and then another ship takes you to Great Stirrup Cay.