Norwegian Gem;s review

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I gave them three stars for the following reasons: staff was very nice, food was good, activities were good. But because of the following reasons, I cannot give them a four or five stars: everything in the stateroom was small, drinks were too expensive compare to other cruise lines. Also all NCL's port and govt taxes are higher than other cruise lines.

In general, despite the negative aspects I outlined above, I would recommend this ship to family and friends.

Thanks