Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Diapointing

Sail Date: August 10, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Leaving out of N.Y. was great as we live 10 miles away. On and off the ship was the best (no airlines needed) We have been on 6 different cruises this one I liked the least. 1st port of call cape Cacanaveral our excursion was cancelled due to lack of interest in booking it. (there were no other excursions that we liked so we spent the day on the ship. The next day was the best at the Great Strrup Cay the beach was fantastic good food & great weather. The next day at Nassau we had a nice time on the segway experience. The last 2 days at sea the pool had way to many people in it. The ship as a hole was very nice our cabin steward was terrific. I din not like the freestyle dinning I prefer a more out lined meal time as the waiter is much more attentive to your needed. I feel tipping should be left up to you according to the service you get is how you tip. We found the service in most of the specialty restaurants we visited were not very good in our opinion (and we are not hard to please) All in all it was O/K but we will not do it again.

In my opinion this ship is beautifully built but there are to many people on this ship which makes it not as enjoyable as other ships we have been on.