Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4th cruise on Norwegian and not thrilled this time.

Sail Date: June 08, 2013

The ship was clean and we enjoyed the shows. The food at the buffet and at the outdoor grill was very good with many choices for any tastes. My only disappointment here was that they did not offer the chilled fruit soup that my family enjoyed on past cruises. I was a little disappointed in the food and service at the main restaurants. This is my 4th cruise on a Norwegian ship, and I feel as if the food options and food quality is declining in the main restaurants. I also felt as if the servers in the main restaurant were not as friendly as the servers on prior cruise ships. I will be considering other cruise lines more seriously in the future if the food quality does not improve in the main restaurants.
clean but small - as is true of all Norwegian staterooms
bartender at Moderno was awesome!

Get to breakfast early to avoid the craziness!