Pleasantly surprised

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem
This was my first experience on Norwegian Cruise Line. The quality of food and services on the ship was great. The speed to disembark the ship at each port was quick and smooth.

The only adjustments I would like to see are related to accessibility. Announcements heard in the room so I don't have to open the door when I want to hear the announcements if I am in my cabin and captioning on all TV's both inside the cabins and at bars, etc.

N/A

Take an excursion- avoid Atlantis
When you get off the ship you have to take a taxi no matter where you want to go.