Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Thing I ever did

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

Wonderful way to take a vacation. You walk on the ship and everything is done for you. Woke up in the morning took a shower and the whole day was ahead of you. Lots of activities, Friendly and courteous staff members. I would recommend this cruise to all my family and friends.

Pros: Plenty of Food, Plenty of activities

Cons: unexpected daily charges of $12.00 per person, should have been told prior to cruise, still would have gone, but should have been told

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Port Canaveral, Florida
Took the Ultimate wilderness tour, was fantastic - viewed two different eco systems - had a fantastic day
Beautiful Island - Lots of History - wish I had more time to see more of the Island.
Don't Miss: Tour the city with one of the natives -
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Fantastic Beach Day - water is so clear & blue - So many water activities, and so much food.......