Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

An amazing vacation

Sail Date: March 19, 2016

I have been cruising with NCL multiple times and also went couple times on Royal Carribean. I can tell that ONLY NCL has the best customer service, excellent food, and entertainment . This time it was only myself and my husband but what a good time we HAD!!!  Everything was excellent our balcony cabin, food in Garden Cafe, Le Bistro, Italian Restaurant (sorry forgot the name ), music on a ship , dance parties outside... I can continue going on and on.... SHIP is just fantastic!!!

Therm suites with saunas, heated pool and warm beds - > what can be better !

How about snow room ? :) Love We are planning to cruise with NCL next year ... maybe earlier !

We loved our balcony cabin, shower, bed , balcony

We loved all NCL ships , enjoyed them all : Escape, Sky (twice ), Getaway, Pearl, Epic, Dawn