Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Barcelona Cruise

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

This was my first cruise and I was very impressed by the ship and the excursions. It was hectic but we did get to see many beautiful places.  I was a bid overwhelmed by the ship and all the people aboard and would probably next time choose a smaller ship and maybe not so hectic a schedule.  However, there was always plenty to do and the shows were very good as well as the places we ate at. The crew members were extremely polite and accommodating.  I was extremely impressed by them.

My cabin was always well taken care off, can't say enough about all of the crew.
Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy
I loved Capri and Sorrento, not enough time to spend in Sorrento. It was beautiful.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy