Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Great time

Sail Date: July 22, 2015

I had a great time on my Mediterranean cruse.  I would highly recommend Norwegian cruise lines.  My flight from the US was cancels so I had to meet the ship in the second port.  They handled it very well.  I was credited for offshore tours I had booked.

I recommend purchasing day tours ahead of time.  They are much cheaper.  I also recommend the food add on.  It general buffet was busy and can always eat there, but this option allowed me to eat in all the restaurants with no extra cost.

Norwegian also has studios on some of their ships.  If you are traveling also I highly recommend this.  You don't have to pay extra for traveling along.  If you want to meet people they have a get together each evening at 6 or 6:30.  Nice place to meet people

This is a great option for those traveling alone. It is an inside studio so you don't have a balcony, but I didn't spend much time in my room anyway.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
The overview of the city is great. it gives you some good ideas if you are going to spend a couple of days
Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy
Go to Sorrento......it's my favorite city in the world....lots of little shops and great views

you can be as casual as you like, but people do dress up for the evening meal at the restaurants and shows