Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Good public rooms - terrible balcony cabin

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

The public facilities (restaurants, bars, night clubs etc.}are good. The entertainment was first rate. The food in the Garden Cafe was very good and well presented. The specialty restaurants were excellent in food and atmosphere.

Now the bad part. Our cabin was easily the worst in all my 26 cruises. It was a balcony cabin and was so poorly designed and laid out that I dreaded entering it. Norwegian decided to split the bathroom into three tiny parts: water closet on the left, shower on the right and lavatory in the cabin itself. No walking room in the cabin, no chair to sit in. TV only watchable if in the bed. Couch poorly located and uncomfortable. No night tables.Lighting cold and poorly located. Bed rock hard. I could go on but I will just say: Avoid this cabin at all cost unless you enjoy being depressed and uncomfortable!

Avoid this cabin!!!