Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

i have been on better cruises

Sail Date: April 07, 2012

clean, and friendly helpful people

Pros: activities, food

Cons: i got upgraded from the single rooms but that meant there was no way to meet singles. You might think the door was open to the solo travelers once a day but the door was consistently locked. I met no other single person. You need to address this for future single travelers. not enough space to compl

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

good food, but the extra money is not worth it at the specialtiy restaurants. Taste had lobster on Mon. when a gentleman found out he was told he could get it at the end of the week. That was not true for me when I asked.
being my age, it was hard to walk from one side of the ship back to the other, I tried to change and my daughter tried to change rooms but this was on deaf ears. One lady got booked the Thurs before the cruise when my daughter had been calling for a new room for at least a week. NOt good - RCI nor NCL epic would only point fingers at each other.
excellent