Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great time.

Sail Date: April 07, 2012

The ship is beautiful. Had a great experience with every single employee on the ship.

Pros: The food and the shows.

Cons: Long wait line in St Thomas for the "off shore" tours.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

The ship is big and there was a lot of people on board. Pleanty of employees to take care of all our needs. It was extremly clean and well kept up.
I don't know if I ever had that many great meals over a one week period, in my life.
Decor and layout was good. Of course a little small, but workable. I would place a large table on the balcony........more to handle more than 2 drinks.
Great collections of employees at all levels.
All the shows were very good