Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Let's do it again!!

Sail Date: October 02, 2010

The Epic is a beautiful ship. It is well layed out. There were over 4000 people on the ship and I never felt like it was crowded. The service was very helpful and friendly. We can't wait to go again.

Pros: The service was exceptional. All I did was turn around and someone was there to help.

Cons: Lack of community bathrooms. I had to walk quite a ways to find them on each floor.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

It took a little getting used to the sink outside the bathroom but after a while, I liked it.
The multiple restaurant choices was exceptional. We never ate at the same place twice.
No Broadway shows but a lot of variety in the shows that were offered. Something for everyone. No problem getting in to any of the shows either. We loved Second City and saw them often.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We didn't cruise for the ports. It was a rainy day so all we did was a taxi site seeing trip. The driver was very nice and informative.
I have been here many times. We didn't do much here by choice.