Let's do it again!!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Epic
The Epic is a beautiful ship. It is well layed out. There were over 4000 people on the ship and I never felt like it was crowded. The service was very helpful and friendly. We can't wait to go again.

The multiple restaurant choices was exceptional. We never ate at the same place twice.

No Broadway shows but a lot of variety in the shows that were offered. Something for everyone. No problem getting in to any of the shows either. We loved Second City and saw them often.

It took a little getting used to the sink outside the bathroom but after a while, I liked it.
I have been here many times. We didn't do much here by choice.
We didn't cruise for the ports. It was a rainy day so all we did was a taxi site seeing trip. The driver was very nice and informative.

Pros: The service was exceptional. All I did was turn around and someone was there to help.

Cons: Lack of community bathrooms. I had to walk quite a ways to find them on each floor.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!