Our first cruise

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Texaribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 10, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dream
This was our first cruise,which we really enjoyed. Everything was great.
We just rented a cab and took the tour of the whole city.Our cab driver told us a lot about the history of Belize. It was very interesting.
We really enjoyed Cozumel,it is such a pretty and clean place.We went snorkling.I'm sixty years old and had never done it before.Our guide took me under his wing to help me,because he could tell I was scared.After a while I could go own my own.I thought that was very nice of him.
We went to the Mayan ruines,our guides were very friendly and informative.Then we took a bus tour of the city,it was all very interesting.

Pros: The freestyle cruiseing

Cons: There was nothing we didn't like

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!