Norwegian "Baltic" Dream Come True

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

12 Night Baltic Capitals (London Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dream
The Kiel Canal passage of the Norwegian Dream was one of the most memorable and awesome experience I had.I appreciate the total wonderful experience of the cruise, but what I appreciated most wasthe extra and detailed care that the NCL took to prevent the outbreak of any health problems or epidemic.It made all the difference making the cruise an experience that I will remember and cherish for a long time.

The most pleasant, helpful, efficient and competent crew members made my dining experience a very pleasant one. The delectable food preparation and exotic presentation from the kitchen has to be acknowledged and be noted. Delightful, delicious!

If those entertainments were somewhere else where one has to pay, it would have cost me a pretty penny! Thanks .

I have so much admiration and appreciation of the quality of the ship's staff/ crew.When I was pressed of time prior to a shore excursion, the dining room crew bent backwards to make sure that we had a pleasant dinner and still make it on time to join the shore tours.

The ship might not be as big as the other cruise lines, but it is its size that made the Norwegian Dream gave all of us the KIEL Canal memorable experience. It is not the size that matters...it is the quality that the "Dream" is a dream come true.

The stateroom quality is a 5 star hotel
Other than what the tour could offer, I found the visit to St Petersburg not as accommodating for individual exploration of the city.
Don't Miss: The Hermitage and other cultural sites
With practically everyone speaking English, one can easily and freely explore the city.
Don't Miss: Churches
The old town that gives a bird's eyeview of Tallin from the hilltop.
Explore the city by bus or by ferry that can be done easily
The mermaid at the harbour (unfortunately was vandalized)
Don't Miss: Tivoli Garden
The town's proximity to the port made it so easy to explore.
Don't Miss: The cathedral that dated way back a long time...the beach with those beach chairs.

Pros: The destinations, the Kiel Canal experience , the wonderful , helpful, pleasant, respectful crew members, the fine food and dining experience,freestyle cruising,the entertainment, the 5 star hotel accommodation,

Cons: The smoking areas and the smoke that was getting into stateroom, and the lack of Catholic religious services available other than the Jewish services

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!