Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 27, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I live on a fixed income, so therefore this was my 3rd trip on Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda. I do not have to pay airfare because I live 40 miles south of Boston. I do wish that there was a better selection of cruises out of Boston.
Simple and easy

Wonderful...the selections were endless

Pool and hot tubs.

I went to to almost every show. I loved it.

The waitress we had in the Aqua dining room, was not as friendly as the other staff, she had problems with our order and she wasn't efficient enough to check back with our table in a timely manner.

Everything was clean and well maintained.

I didn't spend much time in the cabin, but was pleased with the accommodations.

This was my 5th cruise with Norwegian. I am extremely pleased with my experiences.

We did the easy walk-I live off