Great ship, great crew, great shore excursions!!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night New England & Canada (Boston To Quebec)
Sail Date: October 06, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Reviewed: 1 month ago
This was a great cruise. I would do it again. We met many people that were getting back on the ship to do the cruise back to Boston. I recommend doing at least a short excursion to find out a little about the area and then doing some sightseeing on your own.
Quick and simple.

Dining room was great after I figured out to avoid the crowd. The buffet offered a wide variety of foods and was convenient when I had a tight schedule.

Instructors were great! Had fun with the Line Dancing class.

Awesome entertainment with good variety.

All staff were friendly and helpful.

The ship was extremely clean and had been remodeled recently.

Nice size especially since I was only in there to change clothes and sleep.
Would like to go back to Boston and spend some more time seeing that city. There is so much history here!
Beautiful area, especially the shoreline. Took an excursion to see the area and visit one of the lighthouses. The tour guide was good - very knowledgeable.
Took the morning to walk the city. Visited the Public Gardens and it is well worth seeing. Had an excursion to Peggy's Cove in the afternoon. That was an awesome place to visit - such a quaint little fishing village with lots of history. The tour guide was awesome - knowledgeable with a good since of humor. Loved her accent!
Took a walking tour to see some of the churches. What a great tour!! The churches were beautiful and the tour guide had arranged for someone at each church to tell about the history of that church.
This was a great port! Some of the locals were there to put on a show for us while we were preparing to leave the ship. They had some blueberry pie and juice for us to sample along with some other demonstrations. The crafts in the port center were beautiful! We took a taxi to an area to hike up to a waterfall. The path was really nice and easy to walk and the waterfall at the end was amazing.
This city is a must to see!! I wish we had planned more time there. I do plan to go back so I can spend several days to really see the city. The people were very friendly and the food was great!! The lower part is such a pretty, quaint place to walk around!!
Well organized and easy.