Great 1st cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 19, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

For our first time cruising this was a great experience. The staff were very friendly. Parents need to be more responsible for watching their children.

the food was great however the service in the restaurant was extremely slow. We choose to only do the buffets for that reason. At the end of the night it was annoying to have to wait 45 mins to 1.5 hours just to get drinks or snacks since everything else was closed so early.

I do not have children but the kids that were on the ship were very bored to say the least. I was disappointed that teenagers were left to do whatever they want in the hot tubs after hours. To the point I would not go back in them for fear of cleanliness. Not the ships fault but I saw several staff members allow basically them to have sex on the pool deck and not put a stop to it.

I was actually shocked at how big the room was.

Definitely bring your own water bottles on the ship to refill. Prices are ridiculous for the water packages. WHATEVER YOU DO !!!! DO NOT RENT SCOOTERS!!!! THEY ARE DEATH MOBILES!!!!

WHATEVER YOU DO !!!! DO NOT RENT SCOOTERS!!!! THEY ARE DEATH MOBILES!!!!