Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Sail Date: August 19, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

The cruise director and staff are among the best of any ship!    They make you laugh at every performance.   Richard and Dan drove the atmosphere of the vacation.

The food looked great, but I could not eat most of it!    They ship did not support my gluten free diet.     Bread with dinner was toast.    If I was willing to wait 1/2 hour, I could order gluten free pizza.    Several other cruise lines are miles ahead of NCL in this regard.

House keeping was marginal.    Our room was not kept in order.   We did not develop a relationship with the steward (very different experience for us).    We had two cabins with the same experience on different decks.

A great space to spend a week. We also had 5632 for the adult children.
They have converted too much space to buy up restaurants. Great for revenue, but at the cost of good public venues.

Great riding ship without any motion.