Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Family Cruise

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My family & I were very much looking forward to a great vacation. Upon arriving

my son & Dtr in Law had cases of water confiscated. I did read the updated policy. Representatives from Norweign gave us two different reasons. First we needed a Dr note for the Baby Formula. Second Rep we were told we should have received a Confirmation Number from our Travel Agent.

If we cannot bring cases of water on. Why is is that when we have the unlimited drinking package that bottles of water are not included.

The Best Restaurant I would highly recommend is the Japanese Rest. One Restaurant that was disappointing was the Brazillian Steak.

We had great Weather. The Suite was Great.

The time in Bermuda was short. I feel the Ship could stay Tuesday Evening & Leave Wednesday.

Staff were very helpful.

Cabin / Stateroom Great Suite, Very Clean
Ladies Rooms at Pool had two Stalls broken all week. Had a great lady who was very attentive to any of our needs in our room.
I Enjoyed previous when the Ship Docked in Hamilton. Dock Yard is at the complete end of the island where everything is. Example. The cost to go to HorseShoe Bay by cab is 40.00 each way.
Kids loved going to Splash Academy. Counselors were Great and lots of Fun was had.
Japanese Rest. & Cagney Steak House were great. Breakfast foods were cold every morning.
ETC. Pancakes, Waffles, Brazillian Rest very disappointed.

Make sure you know exactly what you are getting and paying for.