Boston to Bermuda cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I have taken this cruise four or five times and this one was not as good as the others,  We had a group of about 25 people and a lot of complaining was that the food was not as good and they also ran out of Bud light which did not affect me but a lot of other people were not happy about that.  I found the help to be nice on the average but there were some that clearly don't like their job.  I love Bermuda and would like to go back but sailing on the same ship all the time is boring,  It would be great to go again out of Boston but on a different ship, Other family members feel the same.

Thank you.

Muriel Sakellson

Fair

Fair

Our cabin person was very good.