Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Definitely need some work, Poor to fair at best

Sail Date: July 08, 2016

I would personally like to share my experience aboard the Norwegian Dawn.  I loved our room, 10126, great room, great location and our steward was awesome his name was Joseph Mercurio i believe and he was awesome however that's where the highlights end.  Food at the Garden Cafe, outside buffet and drinks are terrible!  It is absolutely nothing to write home about.  However, the food at Aqua, Venetian and Cagneys was awesome.  The servers and most of the staff could use some training on how to deal with the public they are pretty rude for the most part and definitely do not want to be there or serving the public and it is quite obvious unfortunately.  The ship needs a real good updating and cleaning up.  Everything including the staff needs a good overhaul and freshening in my opinion. My Dad got put in to medical on an emergency and i will say they were great however the girl that works the counter / phone at medical is beyond rude...she should not have a  job, she was rude to me, my family and some members of security that were trying to help us get my Dad back on the boat.  It was infuriating.

Joseph our porter, steward was Awesome, best part of our trip.