A Little Disappointed!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 08, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Ok The positive first! The help was extremely friendly and helpful especially with our friend who was in a wheel chair. Our cabin person was Govinel.  He was great alway had what we needed. The food in the specialty restaurants was very good and hot. The shows were fabulous!!!!!! Don't miss them.  Getting off and on was easier than I would have thought.

Now I think the dining room need some thought.  It was very slow and the food was cold most of the time. But I think they are coming from refurbishing so maybe they are still training. Now for the elevators slooooooow.  I think they should assign a elevator for only the handicap to use because it was awful how people would just rush in before the chairs could get in no matter how long you waited. I did notice there was a lot of handicap on board so  this would be very  helpful for them. Bermuda was beautiful just wish we had one more day there.

we only had from 1 on Tuesday  to 5 on Thurs. The weather was great! We did enjoy our trip and made great memories with great friends.

needs to be faster and hotter

The cabin was great the balcony glass shied need some cleaning!!!! Could not even see through it.

This is not a bad thing but bring some shrug or sweaters the air conditioning work just fine.